Saturday, August 7, 2010

Report from Locarno

I've been wondering how things are going for Aaron and his film Cold Weather at the Locarno Film Festival in Switzerland. With a nine hour time difference, it is almost evening where he is by the time I have breakfast. He emailed me yesterday to say he arrived safely after a 24+ hour trip plagued by delays and complicated by extremely poor customer service from the Bank of America (that is a whole other story). I won't hear much more until he returns.

This morning I discovered an IndieWire blog written by festival attendee Eric Kohn. I thought maybe some of you would be interested in seeing the photos he posted of the quaint town of Locarno located in the mountains near the Italian border as well as some of the action generated by the festival (click here). It is fun to imagine Aaron standing in the same spot and enjoying similar experiences.

If anything interesting happens I will post an update. Arrivederci!

1 comment:

  1. oooooh - I get a thrill from just knowing Aaron is here. Loved the blog - isn't blogging and the modern interconnected world great! (Only getting a moment to myself on internet for first time in days this morning)

    ReplyDelete