Thursday, July 11, 2013

Guest Blogging - A New Experience

A woman in my writing group and fellow blogger asked me to write a guest post on her blog "Judith Conte - Exchanging Ideas on Divorce, Parenting, Writing, and more." She is in the midst of a helpful series about how to parent through a divorce involving children. Click here to read my post titled "A Tale of Two Divorces." 

When I visited the blog this morning, I noticed someone had already posted a critical comment. Because I throw my heart onto the screen and expose myself to the world when I blog it wasn't easy to read without feeling a bit defensive. Then I realized, to put it all out there and start a dialogue is why I blog. The comment made me look deeper inside myself.

I thank Judith for this new experience. Follow this link to her blog: Judith Conte

No comments:

Post a Comment